Tuesday, October 13, 2009

GODLY LIFE


A GODLY LIFE



You must determine to do what Romans 6:12 says and "let not sin...reign in your mortal body."
Meditate day and night on the Word of God Joshua 1:8
Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Having the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16.
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Philippians 2:5
If we do these things, then we would have no time to meditate on the things of this world, would we?

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but let us be transformed by the renewing of our mind, that we may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Psalm 10:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Are we a new creation? How much have we changed since giving our life to Jesus? Have we really given our heart to Jesus, or have we just repented of our sins, and continued in our old way without letting Jesus change us?
Is Jesus really the Lord of our life?
There is a war going on inside of us right now.
I guess there will be a war going on until we are promoted to Glory, as satan does not want anyone of us to reach our heavenly mansion.

Just as I Am

"Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bidd'st me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God I come! I come!"

Charlotte Elliot (1789-1871)

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, (argue this out) saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, (No matter how deep the stain of your sins I can remove it) they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

I wonder if for some of us, there are still some stains of sin left in us, and day by day we are overcoming, maybe it is a struggle to overcome, and the Christians around us are making it even harder instead of helping us through the disastrous situation some are in.

Reading the book by Rev. Peter Hobson, "We all have our Demons" lets us know we will have to overcome until Jesus comes, due to our spiritual makeup.

Http://www.fullsalvationfellowship.com.au/

Rev Peter Hobson has a number of very good End Time Deliverance books written, each one being very valuable, and full of deliverance knowledge..

We are told each week that Jesus has forgiven us, for some, it would seem that there was no forgiveness left, but there is, while ever we have life there is hope.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out our own salvation with fear and trembling
.

How many of us are working out our Salvation with fear and trembling? Or are we just hoping that we will make it to heaven, hoping that things will just happen for us, and and doing everything else other than being filled with the Holy Spirit? Only each one of us can answer this.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


It is so important that we do humble ourselves and pray, and the more we pray, the closer we come to Jesus and the more protection we have in these last days.
God the Father made us to have fellowship with Him, and we do have to ask ourselves; do we have the fellowship that He requires of us.
Love you, and bless you, and The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: Numbers 6:25

Love and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment to help us improve.