Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Love Is A never Ending Passion


COTTAGE FOR TWO


I'd love to spend my days in a dream cottage for two
wrapped up in the paradise of loving you.


Nothing in the world can compare to the bliss that warms my soul when I imagine your kiss.I dream of making love to you before the fire


for you're all I want, my heart's greatest desire.
And there's nothing that I'd rather do,

than dedicate my life to loving you.
.........................................................................

BEAUTIFUL LOVE


If I could spend a day with you, we'd never get enough of each other's company.We'd hold hands as we strolled along the beach, and we'd talk about everything.

If I could spend an evening with you, I'd cherish each minute that we're together. I'd stare into your eyes, and, without a single word, you'd know how much I love you.

If I could spend a night with you, I'd hold you in my arms the whole night long...and I'd make passionate love to you.

If I could spend my life with you, I'd try to make you happy. I'd always be there for you, wiping away your tears when you're sad or blue, and every day, I'd tell you how much I cherish you and our beautiful love.


...................................................

Dear _____,
It has been so difficult for me to tell you this, but _______, I ______ you It's amazing how much those three little words can mean. Yet they're not nearly enough to describe a heart that's _______ with ______ and ______ only for you. When I think of the ______ we'll spend together, I'm filled with ______ and _____. I only want to make you ______, and I want to show you how much I ______ about ______. I want to know you're _____ forever, and that you're willing to _____ ____ with me. Please tell me that you _____ me too. If only there were stronger words to express what I feel for you, but for now, I ______ you will have to do. But imagine how wonderful it will be when I _____ you. Love,________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment to help us improve.